appeal for ban on PS server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Pillow

Hi all, I was playing with 10 friends on discord on your server and called one of my friends a faggot in the endscreen and just received a straight up 14 day ban without warning or prior incidents. There were guys in the server doing nazi propoganda and never even got touched. I feel let down by the person who banned me who was 40-1 Un. I have never ever done anything wrong on your server and played on it everyday with my whole discord which can be over 10 people who now have to get on another server again. I hope through this way that my ban can be lifted.

Kinds Regards
A very friendly pillow

[40-1] Uncle Iroh

The Dragon of the West
Recruitment Officer
Donator
Hi Pillow,

Thanks for your forum post.

I was the admin that banned you last night. Calling someone on the server a "faggot" is still against the rules no matter if it is a friend or a random public player. This is why you received your ban. Racism and discrimination do not require a warning before a ban on our servers - regardless of any previous good behaviour.

As with the Nazi propaganda - this could occur when admins aren't online and not be caught as Periscope Games don't provide tools to properly monitor servers for PS. If it happened when I was online last night then I apologise for missing it. I'm not an expert when it comes to that stuff - generally because I don't want to become a Nazi.

Regards,
Uncle Iroh

Mr.Pillow

This to me is not a form of racism or discrimination. This is just something between friends and you could have just waited for next round and warn me or ask why i said such things. If it really is a thing you just ban people having fun with friends then sorry and with all due respect you need to rethink your policy. I am not at all a racist nor discriminate people in any for on purpose. I hope this explains the situation and i now I can't say even a word as faggot to a friend anymore on the server I won't in the future but hoped to get my ban lifted as I never intended it the way you thought I did.

[40-1]SturmTurm

Clan Captain
Clan Captain
Donator
Hi Pillow,
We have zero tolerance towards racism and discrimination and an admin do not need to warn anyone when it comes to violating these rules. We will not change these rules or our policy. I believe that you are aware of that now. You have not previoudsly broken any server rules hence I have changed the ban and you will be able to join in around friday at midnight . What you call your friends outside our server or Discord is not our business. On our server it is! Please watch your language carefully in the future.
Best regards from Sturmie

Status
Not open for further replies.