Apply for unban

dvorak

I just got banned for teamkilling. I was playing as logi and we built ourselves 88 and once we finished building it a guy jumped inside a started firing APCR rounds at infantry. I told him to leave it at least 20 times but he didn't respond at all so I shot him and revived him. He then did the same thing again, got on 88 and wouldn't let anyone in. So I shot him again. Then he respawned teamkilled me and I got banned. If I got banned for teamkilling a guy griefing and not listening then he should be banned for teamkilling as well. Any chance of getting unbanned?

[40-1]DeSheepy

40-1
Clan Member
Oke you clearly did not revive the guy first of all so there you are already lying to try and make it seem less bad than it is. But if the problem is him using apcr then why not tell him to use HE or how to use it. And then if he is not listening to any of it ( it was a new player) then why not ask for an admin instead of just shooting the guy off. (before you start yes he teamkilled you back afterwards, he was also punished.) You dont have dibs on the 88. If he really is using it so badly to only shoot apcr at infantry then he can be warned and kicked for wasting a team asset if he doesn't listen.

dvorak

Oke you clearly did not revive the guy first of all so there you are already lying to try and make it seem less bad than it is. But if the problem is him using apcr then why not tell him to use HE or how to use it. And then if he is not listening to any of it ( it was a new player) then why not ask for an admin instead of just shooting the guy off. (before you start yes he teamkilled you back afterwards, he was also punished.) You dont have dibs on the 88. If he really is using it so badly to only shoot apcr at infantry then he can be warned and kicked for wasting a team asset if he doesn't listen.
I did revive him hoping that he would stop, how else do you think I killed him twice in 30 seconds ?

dvorak

So that someone who knows what they are doing could use, like me or Maz or someone else from logi. That 88 can cover the whole beach when someone who knows what they are doing uses it.

[40-1]DeSheepy

40-1
Clan Member
You want to have someone else than him on the at gun. Thats perfectly fine.

If you want to teamkill them to get them off of it. You can do that. But you wont be doing it on our server.

I don't see any indication of you wanting to apologize or that you understand that teamkilling isn't how you solve your issues.

Ban stays.