Ban appeal

Tom[NOR]

I got temp banned on both RS2 and PS for intentional teamkilling on 19.12. I think I played for like 20 minutes on RS2, and I cant recall if I teamkilled someone, but it was surely not intentional since I've never done that.
My nickname is Tom[NOR].
It says that the one who banned me was Crixus.
I would just want an answer to what actually happened so I can make sure it doesn't happen again.
Thanks for any feedback, and I understand if you can't / won't resolve the issue because of rules, but I am confused as to actually why this happened.

Last edited:

Tiny

Donator
To clarify: " It says that the one who banned me was Crixus, but the admins said it was Tiny? I have no idea." You were banned by Crixus , I just responded to your report,

Last edited:

[40-1] Crixus

Clan Member
Donator
This happened because you teamkilled several players in a few minutes (one of them was also [40-1] Uncle Iroh ) without saying sorry or something and that´s a sufficient reason for an admin to give you a temp ban.

Tom[NOR]

This happened because you teamkilled several players in a few minutes (one of them was also [40-1] Uncle Iroh ) without saying sorry or something and that´s a sufficient reason for an admin to give you a temp ban.
I must've not noticed at all, I just remember I was barely playing. I'm sorry for tking, didn't mean to!

Ragnarök

[40-1]
Alright, you know now why you got banned and since it is your first ban on record I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and lift the ban. Please pay more attention in the future if you teamkill other players, and if so at least apologize. This is an important indicator for any admin to see whether they are accidental or on purpose.

Cheers,
Ragna

Tom[NOR]

Thanks for the kindness! And thanks for the good work you guys do to keep the game experience great!