Ban appeal

Angela Ferkel

Basically things got heated as a Sturm member told me to shut the fuck up for no good reason and I started to call them fat larper incels I dont think its inheritly bad but its sad to see im banned but they arent :/ Im sorry for not following the rules pls unban.

Ragnarök

[40-1]
Hey,
thanks for your message.
You and your friend have not only been toxic to the STURM members, but also to other player, as proven by the screenshots STURM members took before they reported it to us. On top of that you managed to rack up bans on other servers as well for always the same reason: racism, trolling and teamkilling, so the permban will not be lifted.

Regards,
Ragnarök

Angela Ferkel

Hey,
thanks for your message.
You and your friend have not only been toxic to the STURM members, but also to other player, as proven by the screenshots STURM members took before they reported it to us. On top of that you managed to rack up bans on other servers as well for always the same reason: racism, trolling and teamkilling, so the permban will not be lifted.

Regards,
Ragnarök

First of all I just said that cuz they told me to shut the fuck up for no good reason and I wasnt toxic to others 2nd of all i am banned from pegasus because I said their server is shit wich it at least was back then third of all I was never racist I once said Nigga with (A) not r and once I said the jews wont have it good because we won and we were the germans and Idk where you got the Teamkilling and trolling from I never did that. So I am sry and please rethink this Sturm seems to be allowed to break the rules while others cant.And theoretically I only broke it because they broke it.

First of all I just said that cuz they told me to shut the fuck up for no good reason and I wasnt toxic to others 2nd of all i am banned from pegasus because I said their server is shit wich it at least was back then third of all I was never racist I once said Nigga with (A) not r and once I said the jews wont have it good because we won and we were the germans and Idk where you got the Teamkilling and trolling from I never did that. So I am sry and please rethink this Sturm seems to be allowed to break the rules while others cant.And theoretically I only broke it because they broke it.
Really trying to justify racism because you used ‘a’ instead of an ‘r’. Just wow.

[40-1] Segert Vorster

If sturm broke it they will be actions against the perpatrators.By their own clan or our clan. If a 40-1 member does it he also gets severe sanctions. We allow no one. To break our rules on the server.
No matter who it is and what clan he belongs to. I would even say that friendly clan members and our own members. are judged harsher because they should know the rules by head.

If they broke the rules they will or are punished. Because we dont give information on other peoples bans/punisments to non-clan members. You received this ban because YOU broke the rules. Does not matter if it was a reaction to someone else breaking the rules. The correct course of action is then. To make a ticked on discord or on this website. Screenshots and proof always helps your case.

Futhermore Perma bans are never reversed. Because a perma ban means. You got banned at least 2 times already and this is the third time. Which is hard to do by accident. So the best course of action for you is. To think. What did i do wrong. And better that. I wish you good luck and fun on other servers.