Car thread

[40-1] AJ.-

If you have a cool car or you have done some upgrades to your lovely beast post it here :).

I'm pretty sure there is a lot of car lovers here and I'm interested in what you guys drive with.

I am soon finished with restoration of my fathers old Bmw2002Tii, Did it mostly beacuse i wanted to take him for a drive on his 90th birthday, but now I enjoy the car moore then i thought. You get alot of reactions from people when you are out driving.

Really nice and fun car, my father bought it new in 1975 then it broke down in 1989 and was left in the garage for 31years. Started renovation of it last year and now its almost done.

Attachments

[40-1] AJ.-

I am soon finished with restoration of my fathers old Bmw2002Tii, Did it mostly beacuse i wanted to take him for a drive on his 90th birthday, but now I enjoy the car moore then i thought. You get alot of reactions from people when you are out driving.

Really nice and fun car, my father bought it new in 1975 then it broke down in 1989 and was left in the garage for 31years. Started renovation of it last year and now its almost done.
Wow! What a beautiful car. Was it hard to find parts?