Kicked for low graphic RS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vasilevz

Today I was kicked for a game with low graphics. (CuChi)
Maybe I killed someone sitting in the grass?
Nah, everyone was running around, making my work easier.
In RS2, you can't remove ALL the grass and bushes, it is still displayed at a distance.
And I didn't see anyone sitting in the bushes\grass.

Maybe you ALL play on powerful PCs and can afford to play on ultra settings?

[40-1] Alvaroneitorvvv

Field Officer
Field Officer
Recruitment Officer
Clan Member
First it was only a session ban that means you can join again in the next map and second we spectate you and you were playing in a suspicious way but not only today, long time ago too

Vasilevz

First it was only a session ban that means you can join again in the next map and second we spectate you and you were playing in a suspicious way but not only today, long time ago too
First of all, I didn't say that I was banned, I know that I was kicked out for one session.
Secondly, why were there no claims against me before?
What is the reason for my suspicious game?

[40-1]SturmTurm

Clan Captain
Clan Captain
Donator
I was not observing you during gameplay so I will answer i general. Playing with unnatural low setting removes a lot of foilage on the map. Exploiting this is regarded as playing cheap and that is not allowed on our servers. If you have an old PC - I recommend playing on highest possible graphic settings for youir setup. Usually the bottleneck on this game is the CPU not the GPU.

Vasilevz

I was not observing you during gameplay so I will answer i general. Playing with unnatural low setting removes a lot of foilage on the map. Exploiting this is regarded as playing cheap and that is not allowed on our servers. If you have an old PC - I recommend playing on highest possible graphic settings for youir setup. Usually the bottleneck on this game is the CPU not the GPU.
What is the problem with low graphics in RS?
There are few players who hide in the bushes, mostly everyone runs
Most players run on low settings, even if they have a good PC.
They hide in the shelter, trying to shoot enemies in the back, but this is done by experienced players.
All of them run straight to the enemy, do not try to outflank the enemy
I play with Trench Gun, if you can play with it, you can make a lot of frags
Playing on low settings will not add you to the skill in the game
Maybe there is a claim to me that I make a lot of frags?
So it's not surprising, there are a lot of newcomers in the game, it's easier to kill them,
all of them run with SCS and can't normally kill me, because the SCS damage in the game is reduced.
Some shoot with Type 56 automatic fire at the enemy at a long distance,they just don't know that RS2 is not CSGO, there is a recoil from the weapon.
They can't kill the enemy at point-blank range, they hold the fire key, but they don't control the recoil of the weapon with their mouse for $ 200.
- "I shot at you, how did you not die, VZ?"
- "I would have died if you had shot more accurately with a normal weapon."
They mostly just hurt me.
Disguise the players.
Many experienced players play for the Blacks, because they are not so clearly visible.
Tunnels...
Even 99 lvl players don't dig tunnels. A good place for a tunnel can provide you with more frags
Tactics.
It feels like no one has played strategy.
Just flank the enemies and shoot the enemy in the back, what's the problem?
This is a primitive tactic, but it helps.
Sound.
Use headphones, the enemies are running, it's easier to hear them
It feels like a lot of players are playing without sound in the game

But I never heard the normal reason,.
"you killed people in a strange way," and more specifically?

[40-1]SturmTurm

Clan Captain
Clan Captain
Donator
I was not directing my message towards you but kept it in general terms as i did not observe your behavior. If we observe a player who EXPLOITS low graphic settings he is de facto playing cheap and will be kicked/banned. Just like a player would be punished if he is glitching to a position on the map and a lot of other examples. Play fair - if in doubt then ask an admin or don´t do it.

Vasilevz

I was not directing my message towards you but kept it in general terms as i did not observe your behavior. If we observe a player who EXPLOITS low graphic settings he is de facto playing cheap and will be kicked/banned. Just like a player would be punished if he is glitching to a position on the map and a lot of other examples. Play fair - if in doubt then ask an admin or don´t do it.
I was kick for SUSPICION of playing on low graphics settings.
When I made 100+ frags a long time ago, there were no complaints about me, they did not kick from the server.
If a person can afford ONLY play on low settings, you kick\ban?
"Dude, go play RO or get a normal PC, and yes I don't care that you live in a poor country, and what you can only afford „dick with salt“(quotation)".
Maybe you kick every player like that, who plays suspiciously, without bushes\grass."
I can suspect the whole server that they are playing without them.
Or you will force everyone to record a video that he does not play at low settings.
If the administrator claims that a person is playing at low settings, then let him prove it.
"We kicked you out for one session, you can join the next one", and we will kick you out again\ban you.

[40-1]SturmTurm

Clan Captain
Clan Captain
Donator
If you have an old PC and have to play on low settings it is alright as long as you don´t exploit it. The admins decide uniformly who uses exploits and who doesn´t. It is quite easy to see if you observe someone during gameplay - just like any other exploits like glitching, spawncamping etc. I am going to lock this thread as we are not making any progress in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.