Kicked for trying to take out tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper_no51

Hi, Just got kicked from the server by Nutzzr for playing as commander and having to get near the crossroads spawn on Carentan map, the German team had built assets and were in the process of heavily digging the point in and I engaged German logistics and dropped 2 bombs on the repair station for the tanks (which was built on top of the fixed spawn point located in D4-2-6), I was also engaging enemy troops that came past where I was hiding (70m from the fixed spawn D4-3-2) and shot at the odd person that was running across the road (nearly 40m from the spawn D4-2-2) and was in no way shooting people as they spawned nor camping the spawn point which would mean that I was sat there with my gun pointing at it shooting everyone that spawned as soon as they appeared. To cut a long story short, it was impossible to do anything to make a difference to how the tanks were ripping us up without being where I was and after bringing it up in chat about me not actually camping the spawn point and for saying that I was coming here to report the incident [MADR] GOPNIK began to insult me over the written chat with not a word said about that from your admins. I understand that there have to be rules but you can't just make a whole area of the map a no go zone then abuse that by allowing repair stations to be built there and tanks to become invincible, once people moved away from their spawn they were fair game in my eyes After all, is this a war game or are we playing minecraft with kids who cry every time the game doesn't go their way and instantly jump to their admin panel just so that they can win?

Sniper_no51

Just an update, I returned to the server and informed Nutzzr that I had posted on the forum at which point I recieved yet more abuse from GOPNIK and abuse over voip at the end of the round from other players, nothing was done about it. One rule for one and one rule for others and all that.

[40-1] Nutzzr

Liaison Officer
Liaison Officer
Donator
Hello, welcome to our forum,

Let me anwser your problem from my point of view.
I got contacted at the report&support channel on our discord, that there were people spawncamping, i respond, and came to the server. Looking into it, there were 3 people on or near the next objective/current spawnpoint, including you. I broadcasted a warning, asked to move away. The other 2 moved away, you got killed, problem solved right? The next thing that bothered me, was you doing the exact same thing, coming back to the exact point, which i 1st warned you about not to. Apparently the warning didnt suffice, so I kicked you.
The thing you mention about tanks, when I arrived, there were no tanks on point, about 5 minutes later, the german one was near allied main, which i also broadcasted to move from there, but they got destroyed.

Attachments

[40-1] Ragnarök

[40-1]
Clan Captain
Recruitment Officer
Donator
Hey Sniper,

you said it yourself. Dropping commander assets on a fixed spawn is a violation of server rules, doesnt matter what has been built there or not. If you whitness something like building repair stations on fixed spawns again you can always ask for an admin to look into that instead of using it as an excuse to violate a server rule.
If you shoot people 40m away from fixed spawn than this is still spawncamping, unless if they start enganging enemies as well then they would be fair game. Fact is Nutzzr warned you about it and you did not listen.
As for the complaints about GOPNIK, our admins also play the game and do not spend the entirety of a round checking chatlog or voicecam, so I would advise you for the next time to notify an admin either ingame or on Discord about that.
After all Nutzzr only kicked you, you did not receive a ban or anything so he used the mildest tool avaiable to make sure rules are followed, so I cant see the missconduct you are complaining about.

Regards
Ragna

Status
Not open for further replies.