Matches, Matches and more Matches

[40-1] Ragnarök

[40-1]
Clan Captain
Recruitment Officer
Donator
Hey everyone,

as some of you might already know we are helping out 1stAL in a match this evening and on sunday at 7:30pm BST. If you wish to play, please PM me with the match you want to sign up for and your prefered role.

As for our 3rd match, it will be the rematch together with RIP against our friends from 1stAL on the 20th September. Signups are live via the Event-Section of our website. For those of you who are not familiar with it yet, you can see a instruction here, look for point Nr. 6.

Cheers,
Ragna

Last edited:

[40-1] Segert Vorster

Donator
Clan Cadet
Sure i like to play. i can play for multiple matches. on that time. My prefered roles are everything except .commander(responsebility), squadlead, sniper, mortar or grenadier. i can play the rest. so, medic, Rifleman, MG Gunner, Logistics, Radioman(Not preferred but can do), Sapper or AT

[40-1] Ragnarök

[40-1]
Clan Captain
Recruitment Officer
Donator
Please use the sign up in the matches section on our website, link is embedded in my post. Makes the life of our Liaison officers a lot easier :)

Luggage

Donator
I am available to carry the water, shriek loudly at every noise, and generally exhibit certifiable behaviour. I also cannot sign up being a stinky merc.