Player Violet ♑ tking/griefing on RS2 Squad Veteran map voting

Rainman

Hello
Played commander on said server tonight 5/12-20 22 ish CET. Mentioned player got mad for getting arty killed in exchange for +10 ppl and tunnels, i basicly told him shit happends and didnt bother.
Violet keeps commenting my commanding and i'm not directly being polite in responses. He keeps chatting away and tkes my twice for no reason. All this while member
[40-1] 𝔤𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔪𝔞𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 is on the server.
I ask if something will be done and i don't get reply.
Ok just letting you know, cheerios

[40-1] Ragnarök

[40-1]
Clan Captain
Recruitment Officer
Donator
Hey,
thanks for your message. I'd like to mention a few things before I get to the point.
1. Please note that playing commander does not work on an exchange model, means if you kill 5 of your own team but 10 of the enemy it is alright. That is not how it works. I know playig TL can be tricky and sometimes just shit happens, but you cannot just call arty and tell/expect your teammates to go out of the way.

2. If there is a problem on the server, you best call an admin. I was not there, but I will speak to Grandmayster as well why he did not solve things. Judging by the words you used in chat it was also your luck that no admin saw that, otherwise you would have ended up being banned as well. You can either add any 40-1 on steam and ask for an admin, or the best way ist to join our Discord an ask for an admin there.

Now the the point: We all know Violet, plays with us on Discord a lot. Calling her names did little to solve/prevent the situation from getting out of hand. I agree tho, even if you teamkilled her that revenge teamkills are a no-no and I will speak to her about it.

I hope understand my point
Cheers,
Ragna