Please remove my ban

Webster

Hi guys, Webster here. I was banned from the Post Scriptum server for apparently being 'toxic and abusive'

First of all I never abused anyone. The only thing is I get emotional and heated sometimes when I play out of frustration and people not doing their jobs etc. I apologise unreservedly and i will try not to offend anyone again.
I really like your server and would much appreciate being allowed to play again.

Thanks
Best
Webster

[40-1] Tiny

Recruitment Officer
Clan Member
Donator
Hi Webster,
I have seen your battlemetrics record and i believe i heard you in game. No matter how emotional you get you cannot get abusive like that , especially about the clan that is hosting the server you play on. Multiple admins have the same opinion off you , you had more then enough chances and warnings in my opinion.
I will pass this onto Rangnarok if he does not respond soon but just to let you know , your excuses do not explain your behavior Also 4 reports in 8 days is way to many to excuse your behaviors imho

[40-1] Tiny

Recruitment Officer
Clan Member
Donator
I was banned from the Post Scriptum server for apparently being 'toxic and abusive'
Also that many reports from different admins form a different picture then that you are apparently toxic and abusive. If you think this is an apparently situation then you do not see the wrong in your ways.

[40-1] Ragnarök

[40-1]
Clan Captain
Recruitment Officer
Donator
Hey Webster,
thanks for your message. We have a 3-Strike-Policy, means the 3rd offense will automatically a permban, and you managed to collect all 3 in a short period of time.
Your ban appeal seems sincere, so I really hope you mean it.
I lifted the ban, you should be able to join again.
Please try to stick to the rules and avoid any toxicity towards other players, cause the next offense will definitely be a permban with no chance to appeal.

Cheers,
Ragna

[40-1] IMT

Webmin
Web Administrator
Clan Sergeant
Donator
I would like to add one more thing: we all get frustrated, but don't out this frustration in -game. If you want to swear, be my guest, but not on our server. You can swear as much as you want in real life but please keep it out of local, squad, command an text chat. It's something you really need to work on if you want to keep playing on our server and even other servers.

Webster

Ragna,

Your understanding is most appreciated and I won't let your trust down. I have learned my lesson and will keep my swearing and cursing off the command chat and text.

Thanks again

[40-1] Tiny

Recruitment Officer
Clan Member
Donator
Tiny,

What is battlemetrics record and how can you view this?
Battlemetrics measures server stuff. I do not believe you can view your own records, but i might be wrong. I was referring to the bans, reasons for them and the fact that 4 were acquired in about 8 days if memory serves right. I am very happy to see that you are back on the servers. Just keep what IMT said in mind and you will be fine.

[40-1] Segert Vorster

40-1
Clan Member
Donator
Ragna,

Your understanding is most appreciated and I won't let your trust down. I have learned my lesson and will keep my swearing and cursing off the command chat and text.

Thanks again
Tip use push to talk then. if you use voice activation you have the change to curse to others. If you have push to talk. You can easily manage it :) Good luck and have fun ingame