Steam Summer Sale 2020 Highlights

[40-1] ExpendaBubble

Server Operator
Hey gang,

I've just grabbed myself the Company of Heroes 2 Master Collection for a measly EUR 5,06.
That's less than the pack of smokes I no longer smoke.

I highly recommend grabbing it, since the Friday Night Crew (aka the Verdun Crew aka the Company of Heroes Crew) regularly plays it on... you've guessed it - Friday night.

Do you have any recommendations of your own that are on the cheap during Steam Summer Sale? Chime in below!

[40-1] Nutzzr

Clan Member
Donator
I always like some "Rocket League"... or a casual game of "PlayerUnknown's Battleground" just some games run around brainless and shoot..
For strategy COH2 is awsome indeed, I already had it and still like to play it, but "Age of Empires" or "Northgard" I like aswell..
"Dying Light" I really liked the story, and just some headsmashing zombies, single or coop player.
My most spend hours in any game on steam (recorded) is "DayZ", it has its ups and downs, forever alpha/beta... but a part from that, cool features and adventure, and the thrill of combat&firefights, makes me feel my heartbeat in my throat sometimes, knowing if you die you loose everything you looted

I've tons more of games, but to name them all...

Amstel

Donator
We mostly Play Verdun/Tannenberg. Deep Rock. L4D2. COH2. mostly relaxing and fun games we are open for suggesting for another game

[40-1] Rhubarb

Recruitment Officer
Donator
Hunt showdown and Insurgency sandstorm are well worth it! Sandstorm has a great coop mode! Also picked up elder scrolls online if anyone plays give me a shout!

Last edited:

Amstel

Donator
Insurgency Is also cool game. Dying Light got it so send a message when you wanne play it mate :D

[40-1]DeSheepy

40-1
Clan Member
titanfall 2 is less than 10 bucks right now. Its a really fun fps and better than cod mw ( and no 100gb updates every week)

[40-1] Ragnarök

[40-1]
Clan Captain
Recruitment Officer
Thanks for all your recommendations, here a a few of mine:

1.) The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
If you like RPGs, you'll love TW3. I could go on and on fanboying about it, but I think it has earned a reputation already. You can get the Game of the Year Edition for 15€ which is dead cheap, definitely worth it.

2.) Rainbow Six: Siege
If you are looking for a new FPS game, this is definitely worth to check out. I tried it over a year ago during a f2p weekend with little to no expections and got pretty hooked on it. It definitely is not a casual one or two off game, you should be ready to invest time in it. It got a steep learning curve, but its manageable. I can only recommend it.

3.) Total War: Warhammer 2
If you like the Warhammer universe, this one is a must buy. You can select so many different races and within the races different factions with unique abilitys that no probably dont need to play a campaign twice within 1000 hours of gameplay.
Even for people who are no warhammer fans, but familiar with Total War franchise it would be worth a look.

4.) Warhammer: Vermintide 2
You can get this currrently for 7 bucks, which is a steal. Its by far the best coop game I've ever played and we have a lot of members within the clan playing it. Not a casual coop game, but learning curve is also not that steep.

5.) Man of War: Assault Squad 2
It's basically like Company Of Heroes, but more realistic and less casual. You can grab it currently for 5 bucks which is definitely worth it. The only downside of the game is it wont receive any new content anymore and the Developer is a bloody C*nt. The large content on the steam workshop makes it up for it again tho.

[40-1] Liam

Webby Boi
Web Administrator

If you like RPGs, you'll love TW3. I could go on and on fanboying about it, but I think it has earned a reputation already. You can get the Game of the Year Edition for 15€ which is dead cheap, definitely worth it.

If you are looking for a new FPS game, this is definitely worth to check out. I tried it over a year ago during a f2p weekend with little to no expections and got pretty hooked on it. It definitely is not a casual one or two off game, you should be ready to invest time in it. It got a steep learning curve, but its manageable. I can only recommend it.

If you like the Warhammer universe, this one is a must buy. You can select so many different races and within the races different factions with unique abilitys that no probably dont need to play a campaign twice within 1000 hours of gameplay.
Even for people who are no warhammer fans, but familiar with Total War franchise it would be worth a look.

You can get this currrently for 7 bucks, which is a steal. Its by far the best coop game I've ever played and we have a lot of members within the clan playing it. Not a casual coop game, but learning curve is also not that steep.

It's basically like Company Of Heroes, but more realistic and less casual. You can grab it currently for 5 bucks which is definitely worth it. The only downside of the game is it wont receive any new content anymore and the Developer is a bloody C*nt. The large content on the steam workshop makes it up for it again tho.
Siege has gone downhill in the last 2 years... :gah:

Amstel

Donator

I agree with youur choices those are great games