Temp Ban Appeal.

Von^Snoe

Hi, i was given a 2 week ban by Segert for camping mainbase which I refute.

I was doing logistics on BEST. Was camping Bridge along with 1 of my Logistics members. I was camping Bridge with AT cannon from this position.

Recreated the scenario in trainingmode

I was also told that i told him to fuck off which I did not. I asked him how i was camping mainbase if my gun was facing and firing at bridge i believe the words i used was "How the fuck am i camping mainbase if im facing and firing at the bridge?" Which AFAIK did not get a reply on and when i ammoracked the panther shown in the pictures i got a 2 week ban. Which seems 1) highly excessive and 2) As shown in the picture clearly is not the mainbase and 3) Bridge was not the enemy spawnpoint at the time.

Cheers.

[40-1] Segert Vorster

Hello, Von Snoe,

We Discussed your ban. And a clan captains will shortly make a decision on this issue. They will be with you in this post. Any minute.
Just from my side i wanted to say. That this is nothing personal. And maybe 14 days is indeed excessive. But the captains will make the final decision on this.
Also the other Logi member complied with my request to not camp main. I will not go into discussion if you camped main. That is again for the captains to decide.

With Kind Regards

Segert Vorster

Von^Snoe

Hello, Von Snoe,

We Discussed your ban. And a clan captains will shortly make a decision on this issue. They will be with you in this post. Any minute.
Just from my side i wanted to say. That this is nothing personal. And maybe 14 days is indeed excessive. But the captains will make the final decision on this.
Also the other Logi member complied with my request to not camp main. I will not go into discussion if you camped main. That is again for the captains to decide.

With Kind Regards

Segert Vorster
Fair enough! I will await his decision!

Cheers!

Ragnarök

[40-1]
Hello, Von Snoe!

We have reviewed the ban and the circumstances that lead to it.
Firstly, we deem that the two week ban for spawncamping is indeed excessive and it will be readjusted. We apologize for that inconvenience.
However, secondly, in consultation with our fellow officers, we deem this situation a spawncamping matter and thus being a bannable offence. Even though the AT is not positioned within the red circle of the main base, it is still just barely a few meters away from it, and is clearly an attempt at immediately destroying personnel and materiel as soon as they exit the main spawn protection circle. We see this as a clear effort towards cheap play.
Also, thirdly, this is your second time breaking our server rules, alongside our officers receiving multiple reports from within the community of yourself being rude towards others.
Having all of the above in mind, your ban will be readjusted to a 3-day ban.
Bear in mind that this is your second ban, and a potential third one will be a permaban, as is our procedure whenever we ban someone thrice. That said, make sure that you follow our rules so that it doesn't come to that. You can find them here https://40-1.co.uk/forums/index.php?threads/server-rules.20/

Hope you understand, have a nice weekend!
Regards
Ragna