New profile posts

Hi Ricardo,

Thank you for your application, I have noted that you have mainly played on our RS2 servers and in that time 5 minutes in the past 3 months. We generally like to have potential applicants quite active on our servers so at this time we cannot proceed.

We do however encourage you to continue to be active on our server, discord and forum and in 3 months time we can reassess your application.

Rusty.
Hi mate, thank you for submitting your application. We will need to have a chat on our Discord channel (linked below). If you can join and ping me a message we can set a time and date.

Thanks and chat soon.

Hi King,

Thank you for your application, I would like to have a chat about it sometime this week (evening) let me know and we can connect on discord.

Regards,

Rusty
KingSpittusFactus
KingSpittusFactus
Hello there, im free the next 2 weeks.
Regadrds
KingSpittusFactus
[40-1] Rusty
[40-1] Rusty
Hi mate,

Haven't heard back from you in a while, are you still interested in reviewing your application?
Loving the avatar :)
Reszo Rudvald
Reszo Rudvald
Thanks! A friend of mine drew it a few years back and I've used it on most things since
Tiny
Tiny
He is very talented :) and its a lovely profile picture ;) I used to use similar but a Red Fox haha :)
Reszo Rudvald
Reszo Rudvald
She was quite talented and it's a shame I lost contact with her. Would have loved to get one with a military helmet of some sort since I play a lot of shooters